Poll

Blender Scene Exporter fails to export the file no Textures and no .xml file

lower texture size
0 (0%)
other opinion
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Blender Scene Exporter fails  (Read 1816 times)

Offline dubbox

• byte
    • View Profile
Blender Scene Exporter fails
« on: September 24, 2014, 03:00:34 pm »
Hi Guys
I have found the Blender Scene Exporter and used it and tried the SampleScene it worked just fine
But when i try to export my own Scene it gives an error and there are no files in the /texture folder and no xml file like there was in the sampleScene

the error is in the descreption need your help

the exported scene is a .blend file and is in a single folder in which is also a /Texture folder with the texture

it is only 1 .jpg texture 450 KB so i dont get why it should give erros cause nothing is diffrent to the sample scene i am just using point ligths

the error should be at the textures cause it seems like there is a problem to generate the list or so

the script is the script made by andresjesse

can be found at https://github.com/andresjesse/jpctblend/tree/master/blender%20python%20exporter

i think the tex is not put into the list but i dont get why maybe it is not getting a name but in blender it is added to an material and named in floorMat (Material) and floor (Texture) it is applied by an uv map so i think i have done everything like it should be

ps the last line says : location: <unkown location>:-1
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 04:06:07 pm by dubbox »

Offline EgonOlsen

• Administrator
  • quad
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jpct.net
Re: Blender Scene Exporter fails
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 08:52:59 pm »
I've no idea about Blender or the exporter script, but judging from the error message, it seems like as if the scene contains some null object without the proper attributes. Maybe it's worth it to try to remove stuff from the scene until it works to see what causes this.