Author Topic: MMORPG based on the year 2402...  (Read 7466 times)

War of the Zeth

MMORPG based on the year 2402...
« on: November 19, 2005, 10:31:47 pm »
Hello I thought I would just start this topic, even though its a little early because production doesnt start until December. Anyways though im making a 3D Java game thats browser based; its based in the future when earth colonizes on a foreign world onyl to discover that years after they have set up many colinizations on the planet that it is inhabited by an less sufficticated alien race (Zeth)... a war breaks out and Humans abandon the plannet, but some colonies decide to stay and fight, some colonies remain intaked while in other parts of the world there are many destroyed colonies from the war.... In the game you have a main character that cannot fight himself, he only caries the items and can buy, work, hire and do many other thigs. Every one in the game can have up to 4 other units, which fight, evolve, upgrade, and can be equiped with an ever increasing variety of weapons. There are two differnt classes of the 4 fighters you can have: a) you HIRE humans (soldiers) to join you and fight for you, which can evolve in health amount but the only way to increase there attack is to buy them new weapons and armor. b) The other type is the Zeth, which you can capture, but they can not be equiped with any weapons they evolve instead, which increases there attack and health.

Offline Raven

• int
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vortex.is/raven
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2005, 12:51:34 am »
Hello ... erh, War of the Zeth.  :wink:

You seem to be as ambitious as I am. Sounds like quite a mission, I wish you the best of luck with it and look forward to seeing it take off.

-Hrafn "Raven".

Cinergy

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2005, 06:12:29 am »
oh yeah accidently put the title in there its CinergyStudios... The games called War of the Zeth

Offline CinergyStudios

• byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2005, 06:13:12 am »
ah there logged in that better!
img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a229/TwO_CliCkS_AhEaD/cinergy-soldier-sig.gif[/img]

--War of the Zeth--
  Comming Soon