jPCT-AE - a 3d engine for Android > Projects

Alien Runner W.I.P

<< < (18/19) > >>

BABABLACK_911:
Hello Egon, are there any other resources available other than the AlienRunner-AE game, So that we can dig in with a few more references?

EgonOlsen:
There are the basic examples in the distribution, the Alien Runner sources and the sources of the An3DBenchXL benchmark here: jpct.de/download/tmp/An3DBenchXL.7z as well as an unfinished prototyp of some kind here: http://jpct.de/download/tmp/Prototype-AE.7z. If they really add some value in addition to the Alien Runner sources...i don't know. They might not even compile with the latest version of jPCT-AE (but that should be only one or two lines to change to make them compile)...

BABABLACK_911:
Thanks for the projects, i'd like to say that the prototype one is working. :) Just need to clean up my project all the time before running it. :P
Its a great help to me to understand the concepts more clearly and more clear jPCT-AE :)

sushobhit:
Well I downloaded the source of this project to study , to understand the concepts to JPCT programmig but let me confess I got addicted to the GAME (really i am not flattering) it's really fun to play !!!

EgonOlsen:
Thanks. Personally, i consider it to be a mediocre game. It could be much better if i would have polished it a little more. If you want to, feel free to improve it in any way you like.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version