jPCT-AE - a 3d engine for Android > Projects

Projects anyone?

(1/2) > >>

EgonOlsen:
I've updated the projects page with some of my Android projects as well as Bones. If you have some other Android projects using jPCT-AE (or some other jPCT project...), that i can/should/have to link to, feel free to post a link to it and i'll happily add it.

raft:
it's nice to see Bones there ;D

i've an ongoing ball game project for Android, but since it still lacks graphics it's a bit early for posting screenshots.

paulscode:
I've got nothing yet, but should have a couple small games in the near future.  I'm trying to come up with a good joystick-like user interface for the touch-screen, which I'll write into the games and have folks comment on how well it works, suggestions, etc.

AGP:
Speaking of Bones, would anyone like to continue my work on a MD5 importer? If I remember correctly, I was linking it with Raft's project (which, if I remember, doesn't have its own reader and relied on an external class that read a Collada model using jMe's importer and converted into its own internal format). My way would make loading a skinned object as easy as loading an MD2.

Darkflame:
Well, its not very polished, but we are using jPCT in a Android AR system.
You can read about our project here;
arwave.org
And if you goto the video section, you can see a (poorly filmed) clip with the current ar browser.

We will do better videos/pics and stuff later, but we are too busy getting the core functionality working. (The 3D is the easy/fun stuff by comparison :) )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version