Author Topic: Some help here!!!!  (Read 4294 times)

Offline Melssj5

• double
    • View Profile
Some help here!!!!
« on: December 06, 2004, 06:00:48 am »
Sorry for my language skills, I speak Spanish and just a few English.

ok: here is my problem:

I am very interested on making video games. Now I am a novat, I enjoy doing 3D models using 3D studio max and others, I know how to use C++ and java, so I am not an expert but  I learn quickly. I have more skills using java tecnologies so I decided to try jPCT as Engine, I tried before an engine from "3D state", but I was disapointed for the graphics capabilities.

now:

I would like help with a list of commands that uses this engine with a little explanation in Spanish of each one if possible, and another explanation on how to implement java application using this engine.
I know that nobody will send me a 100% complete list of all the commands, objects, classes, etc. but. the most usefulls please.

Thanks a lot.
Nada por ahora

me_again

oops, I am an idiot.
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2004, 06:11:43 am »
I just have found what I asked in the documentation but:.

Some few examples and a little explanaion of each one if possible, and another explanation on how to implement java application using this engine. I first asked for a list of commands but I just have found the documentation would be nice.  :oops:

Offline EgonOlsen

• Administrator
  • quad
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jpct.net
Some help here!!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2004, 06:11:57 pm »
All you need can be found in Javadocs and the examples that come with jPCT. If you have a particular question about some functionality, feel free to ask here in the forums. Or search the forums to see if your question has been answered before. There is no such thing like a step-by-step description on how to write a game with jPCT...that's impossible to provide, because everyone has totally different needs.

Hope this helps somehow.

Edit: Please note that i've moved your threads to the support section, because that's where they belong. The projects section is for annoncing projects only.

Offline Melssj5

• double
    • View Profile
Some help here!!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2004, 08:14:37 pm »
Sorry  :oops:
Please excuse me if I do some fools quertions. Is the first time that I use a forum. I the future i will pay more atention before asking something.
Nada por ahora