Author Topic: Started a new project, looking for some help....  (Read 5773 times)

Offline Stacey

• byte
    • View Profile
Started a new project, looking for some help....
« on: May 16, 2011, 10:46:26 am »
Hello JPCT community,

I am looking for someone to work with on a game idea I have for Android.

I have been working with JPCT for a few months now and do think it’s perfect for what I want to do.
The thing is I am a business analyst working in I.T but not a natural programmer.   

I am good at designing and writing functional and technical specifications for applications and have tried my hand at a game for Android.

I first wanted to code it all myself so have been teaching myself Java and JPCT within eclipse.
I am sure eventually I could manage to get something done but I have been reading the JPCT forum for a while and realize there are way better coders out there than I’ll ever be.

So I am looking for someone who would like to work with me on an Android game. I already have the design and will do all of the object modeling in Blender.
I will also take responsibility for the online marketing (I have a friend who is an online marketer from Ebay who is going to help me with this).

I am not guaranteeing that the game will make any money straight away (or ever) but I think I have a good idea and am willing to share in any fortune I get with whoever wants to work with me  :)

If you are interested then send me a message!

All that really belongs to us is time

Offline gamerfan

• int
    • View Profile
Re: Started a new project, looking for some help....
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 10:21:00 am »
Hi,
I am interested in this new idea.I have some programming experience in gaming field.I have used some framework before to just develop some sample demos(not having any demo with me).Even though jPCT is quite new to me , I can just lean this API and get going.

Thanks