Bones - Skeletal and Pose Animations for jPCT/jPCT-AE > Bones

Animation Blending isn't working.

(1/5) > >>

AGP:
I thought OgreMax wasn't exporting my pose animations. It turns out that when I DON'T call animateSkin(), animatePose works. But if I do, all I see is the skin animation. Please help.

AGP:
By the way, I should note that when I don't call animatePose(), the fps leaps from 36 to 48, so animatePose() is taking its toll on performance but it's not showing any results.

raft:
to enable animation blending you should switch off auto apply animation.

call once

--- Code: ---animatedGroup.setAutoApplyAnimation(false);
--- End code ---

then on each frame

--- Code: ---animatedGroup.animatePose(..);
animatedGroup.animateSkin(..);
animatedGroup.applyAnimation();
--- End code ---

AGP:
Thanks, that did it. I put it up on the wiki, and it should be on the documentation.

Now here's a separate issue: I don't think the animations are being refreshed at the rate of the screen because although I'm getting just over 40 frames per second now, the animation is still REALLy choppy.

raft:

--- Quote from: AGP on September 11, 2011, 07:47:25 am ---I don't think the animations are being refreshed at the rate of the screen because although I'm getting just over 40 frames per second now, the animation is still REALLy choppy.

--- End quote ---

I didn't understand what you mean here. Animation speed is under your control. It depends on how fast you increase animation index every frame.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version