Author Topic: jBrush - A World and Animation Editor and a Serializer tool  (Read 30773 times)

Offline robert

• byte
    • View Profile
Bones
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2012, 12:06:55 pm »
Hi there neo187,

Another great addition would be the ability to load bones serialized files so we can also create scenes with those. I don't think it's much work, but if you need help i'll be here  :)

Offline neo187

• int
    • View Profile
Re: jBrush - A World and Animation Editor/Library and Serializer tool
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2012, 01:35:56 pm »
Hi Robert

Thanks for the suggestions. I should be able to add a degree input to the rotation dialogue for the next version, which will hopefully come out soon (I'm particularly busy at present)...

Another user suggested integration with Bones, I haven't used Bones a lot, if you have an idea of what would need to be linked to the project, which of its functions exactly you'd like to have plugged in the editor and what in the Bones library does them, you can PM me and I'll try look into it!

Alternatively, you know that you can open up the scene text files generated by the Editor and see coordinates and sizes of all the objects in the scene? There's a file in the distributable that helps you figure out where the data is in the file... You can use that information to have a rough idea of where to place your Bones objects in code...
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 03:06:02 pm by neo187 »

Offline Thomas.

• double
    • View Profile
Re: jBrush - A World and Animation Editor and a Serializer tool
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2012, 10:20:42 pm »
Download link don't working...

Offline wtsang02

• byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2012, 06:04:29 am »
I get noob question.. how do I start the program.? I use win 7 with jdk 1.6 , eclipse. I double clicked the"jBrush Editor.jar" and it returned a " canot find main class error" Thanks for advice.

Offline parikshit

• byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2012, 11:34:58 am »
Hi,

I am new ti JCPT, I have downloaded  sample in jcpt-ae,  its working fine. But now i have created a new scene in jBrush. Could you please tell me how to add this to my program.

Thanks