Author Topic: Integration  (Read 3923 times)

Offline log1

• byte
    • View Profile
Integration
« on: December 30, 2005, 07:29:24 pm »
How do you integrate jPCT into NetBeans?

I'm having trouble importing the package...

Offline Melssj5

• double
    • View Profile
Integration
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2005, 08:26:19 am »
JPCt are a groups of classes, so you just need to import the using import bla bla bla, BUT those clases are defined in packages too, thy need to be put on the classpath. for example your jpct classes are in "c:\jpct", and you are coding a programm in C:\myprojects\NB, then it wont work, you must have the joct classes and you project at the same level of directories.
Nada por ahora

Offline log1

• byte
    • View Profile
Integration
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2006, 08:11:35 am »
how about the dll files? there not clases?

Offline Melssj5

• double
    • View Profile
Integration
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2006, 08:14:53 am »
Well, the dll are native code, they must go on the windows/system32 folder if you using windows!!!!

You dont need to register them, the dlls are for the opengl render only, you dont need to to that if you are not usnig opengl.

The dlls are not part of the jpct engine, they are part of the lwjgl that comes with the engine.

8)
Nada por ahora

Offline EgonOlsen

• Administrator
  • quad
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jpct.net
Integration
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2006, 08:36:25 am »
Quote from: "Melssj5"
Well, the dll are native code, they must go on the windows/system32 folder if you using windows!!!!
No, they don't have to. You can specify the library path to the native dlls with the "-Djava.library.path="-switch. But i don't have a clue where to do this in Netbeans, because i'm using JBuilder at home and at work.