Author Topic: Simple Game Bones-android game  (Read 1628 times)

Offline Viren

• byte
    • View Profile
Simple Game Bones-android game
« on: February 09, 2014, 09:01:06 am »
Hello!!
Firstly Thanx to this forum which helped me lot. Now I want to make a simple game in which ninja character( downloaded Bones-android ninja from your forum) continuously walks on the road( like temple run)  and avoids obstacle. this is the basic funda or a concept of the game. I have made a basic fighting game using JPCT-AE. There is a much difference in the concept.

I don't know what is the  concept or the games in which character moves in some area or in some castle etc. How such process is carried out??? or if I come to the point of game which I want to make how I would be able to seem ninja moving or walking on road?? Does such thing could be carried out through camera movement.

I have loaded a 3ds road and tried to give its movement on z axis :P( I know doing a silly try)

Please help me to get out of this.

Thanxx in advance.. :) :) :) :) :)

Offline EgonOlsen

• Administrator
  • quad
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jpct.net
Re: Simple Game Bones-android game
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 12:17:54 pm »
I'm not sure if i understand the question correctly, but anyway...you basically setup your scene by adding Object3D to World at (more or less, depending on the game) fixed positions. You then place your camera and start to move your character in that scene. Depending on your game and view. you can either keep the camera fixed or moving it around freely in the scene or make it follow the player.

Offline Viren

• byte
    • View Profile
Re: Simple Game Bones-android game
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 02:51:36 pm »
Yes Sir! you are getting it rightly.  :)
By the way I don't know basics of such game :(. How to load a scene.
 I hope you are getting my point. I want to make a game in which ninja continuously run on road avoiding obstacles.
what to do to load a road in scene. I have tried to load a 3ds road. but it is just a part. i want to load a road on which ninja continuousely runs( so sorrrrryyy for such a silly and childish questions   :( :()).

There is a defined animation of walk of ninja. Now simply how i can achieve a scene which seems that ninja is walking on a road. user sees it from behind(like in temple run).

I want to make a mobile game with min. SDK 2.3.6