Author Topic: Avg Graphics + Avg Coding + Excellent Screenplay + Excellent Story = Hit Game  (Read 2526 times)

Offline sushobhit

• long
  • future is now
    • View Profile
    • ANDROID APPS
Hi Friends ,
 8)
Don't know if this is the right place to post this but I feel that a Discussion on this topic is very important if we wan't to build great games.
Everybody's opinion is invited.  ::)
What I mean to say is that even if the GAME that you are making you have few resources and the cost of production is very low still you can make a hit game that can give a competition to the SHARKS of the ocean(ID , EA etc...) by ensuring that the game has a Good storyline and it is presented well. The Screenplay is well written. And of course the UI is cool.
Yes with what experience I have had I strongly belive that a great game can be made even if Production is low if we take care of these parameters......

:-*

Offline Lobby

• int
    • View Profile
    • flowersoft
I really agree with your opinion, so about what do you want to discuss?

In the past my problem about creating games has always been the lack of good ideas, so how to solve this?

Offline EgonOlsen

• Administrator
  • quad
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jpct.net
I'm not sure about the story...most hits on mobile devices weren't story driven. I think you need some degree of polish and a huge amount of luck. There are many games out there that actually deserve better, but somehow remain unnoticed.

Offline sushobhit

• long
  • future is now
    • View Profile
    • ANDROID APPS
Hey If you've seen Minecraft you know what I am talking about....

??????????

The game have it's own feel I agree but the design is really very simple
and so is the programming.....
But still it's dominating the market and have quite a lot of users.... 8)

Offline sushobhit

• long
  • future is now
    • View Profile
    • ANDROID APPS
Voila !