Author Topic: very low Quality need help  (Read 1618 times)

Offline dubbox

• byte
    • View Profile
very low Quality need help
« on: September 20, 2014, 02:38:41 pm »
Hey guys i am loading a serialized object and the quality is very very low
it a model of a building which im using to move inside but you cannot recognize anything i dont know if its a problem in lighting or in rendering you cant even see a difference between the sidewalls and the floor cause its both grey
im jusing a sun and an ambient ligth and GLSurfaceView.Renderer

please help i dont know what i am missing here to make it look realistic the model is created in blender and there it looks awesome even not rendered just in the object view

Offline dubbox

• byte
    • View Profile
Re: very low Quality need help
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 05:19:12 pm »
another question :D

the old question still needs an answer but i want to ask you guys something else
i know that you can paint with blit things like strings textures but how can i integrate real buttons in my app like in a gui do i just make an image like a button and wait for the image to be clicked or is there another option?

Offline EgonOlsen

• Administrator
  • quad
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jpct.net
Re: very low Quality need help
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 07:25:29 pm »
Does the model have textures? Or at least some different diffuse colors for the different parts? It might be worth a try to place a light source at the camera's position and move it accordingly. It's most likely either an export problem from Blender or just bad choosen lighting.
About the GUI: Yes, that's basically the way to go. You can create a simple GUI framework based on this approach in almost no time.