jPCT-AE - a 3d engine for Android > Projects

Sheep Camp

(1/2) > >>

Digema:
Hi,

For the past few months I've been working on a 3D strategy/casual game using jPCT-AE.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=be.sweetcorn.sheepcamp

Still struggling with a few issues (performance and memory) on some levels, but ... getting there.

EgonOlsen:
It looks nice, but I'm having some problems with the controls. Rotating as well as up/down works fine but moving around is kind of strange. I would expect that the screen moves as long as I press one of the arrow buttons to the right, but that doesn't seem to work, at least not realible. Instead, I have to hammer the buttons all the time to move around. Is it supposed to be that way?

Digema:
Thanks.

No, that's not how it should behave. It is supposed to move smoothly while pressing and holding the arrow buttons. Mmm, I'll have to look into that.
What device are you using?

EgonOlsen:
Nexus 4 on Android 5.1.x

Irony:
I think i know what Egon's problem is. You obviously stop the camera on every touch event other than touch down. But when you leave the finger on the screen, you usually move it a little bit, therefore producing move events which stop the cam. I may be wrong but that's my impression.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version