jPCT-AE - a 3d engine for Android > Projects

Naroth - 3D open world RPG

<< < (2/20) > >>

EgonOlsen:
Are they? I don't know, I can't stand them...so if they are standard, I've always disabled them. The new update is in the pipeline. Once Google Play has processed it, it should be online. It adds the option to invert the controls to the load/save/options menu.

EgonOlsen:
The update should be available now...have fun with the perverted inverted controls... ;)

Irony:
Lol. I'll check it out. One tip for the play store: you should upload some screenshots in the tablet category to get rid of the stupid 'developed for phones'. They don't have to be actually made on a tablet; just reuse the same screenshots you used for the phone category like 99% percent of developers out there.
Also, I have seen one reviewer criticising the difficulty of the fights. Honestly, I was a little shocked how easily you can die on the first enemy as well. But it's a design decision and completely valid of course.
By the way, Pegi 18? How did that happen? I don't see any blood or guts... SO far :)
One more thing, do you really need permission for system settings? I think I have never seen it in a game and a lot of people may not like it (explanations in the store entry are usually not read). There are other ways to leave the screen on or minimize android buttons.

EgonOlsen:

--- Quote from: Irony on February 06, 2016, 06:15:26 pm ---Lol. I'll check it out. One tip for the play store: you should upload some screenshots in the tablet category to get rid of the stupid 'developed for phones'. They don't have to be actually made on a tablet; just reuse the same screenshots you used for the phone category like 99% percent of developers out there.
Also, I have seen one reviewer criticising the difficulty of the fights. Honestly, I was a little shocked how easily you can die on the first enemy as well. But it's a design decision and completely valid of course.
By the way, Pegi 18? How did that happen? I don't see any blood or guts... SO far :)

--- End quote ---
I see...I'll add the screen shots and see what happens...
The combat is not hack-and-slay a la diablo. But if people keep complaining, I'll consider to adjust it.
About that Pegi 18...I guess that comes from the fact that I had to answer the question if you can attack humans with "yes"...because you can. The german rating that it got from answering the questions is 12+.

EgonOlsen:

--- Quote from: Irony on February 06, 2016, 06:15:26 pm ---One more thing, do you really need permission for system settings? I think I have never seen it in a game and a lot of people may not like it (explanations in the store entry are usually not read). There are other ways to leave the screen on or minimize android buttons.

--- End quote ---
To be honest, I'm not entirely sure if that minimize thing was really the reason for requesting these permissions... ;) But then again, it doesn't even show this permission request to me if I install it from Google Play, so...we'll see...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version