jPCT-AE - a 3d engine for Android > Projects

Naroth - 3D open world RPG

<< < (20/20)

EgonOlsen:
Well...it has main quest line, which ends with a final boss and an ending sequence. That's all that I could do given the time and (no) budget.
The dungeon with the many "open elsewhere" doors is the most level heavy dungeon in the game. It's "just" an optional dungeon and it can be solved by finding lever after lever.

Zaza:
You could have added some dialogue at the end with the dad. I wanted to know why he was there, did he find a prettier woman than his wife? I wanted to know why he was a badass mercenary. Did he pretend he was dead to avoid child support payments? Tell me!

fireside:
I finally ordered a Fire hd 10 tablet and hopefully will be able to play this game.  I know I have to do an extra download to play google apps, but hopefully,  I can check it out.  Looking forward to it. 

EgonOlsen:
If it's a problem to run it from Google Play, I can always upload a side loadable version to my website if that helps. The game continues to grow on a slow but steady pace. Next year, it should surpass 500000 installs. Sadly, Google Play doesn't show the number of total install anymore to the creator for...reasons, I guess...

fireside:
It seems to run all right.  I'm trying to get used to the controls right now.  Looks good though.  Like this Fire10 for 100 dollars.  It's not the best tablet in the world, but for the price, it's pretty nice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version