Author Topic: Naroth - 3D open world RPG  (Read 76062 times)

Offline fireside

• double
    • View Profile
Re: Naroth - 3D open world RPG
« Reply #90 on: January 09, 2017, 08:50:03 pm »
One thing that's kind of cool they are doing now is taking a low poly character or object, increasing the polys by many fold, sculpting it, and then baking it into a normal map and using it on the the low poly character.  It makes it look a lot higher resolution without slowing it down very much.  Something to keep in mind assuming I figure it out.
click here->Fireside 7 Games<-

Offline brightshard

• byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 03, 2017, 05:26:21 pm »
I have an issue. How do i get into the mines on the mountain where the castle was i enter and there's two doors one says opens elsewhere and the other says locked. I've beaten the game and looked for hours for a key but i can't find one. what am i missing?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 05:36:40 pm by brightshard »

Offline tasi

• byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 22, 2017, 08:30:34 pm »
I have the same problem. I finished the main story but did not find any way to get into the mines on the mountain in the south of Lapolin.
I have almost done all the tasks. Only 2 tasks are missing.
Catoriomna is no longer talking to me, so I can not solve her riddle.
And Joava wants more news. I have already provided her 4 news, but there is still one missing.

I would also like to thank again for this fantastic game. It gave me a lot of pleasure and the german translation was really good (I think better than my English ;-)  ).

Offline EgonOlsen

• Administrator
  • quad
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jpct.net
« Reply #93 on: May 23, 2017, 11:14:53 am »
Maybe this helps: http://www.jpct.net/faq/

It contains some information about the closed mine.

Offline Zaza

• byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 30, 2017, 07:46:12 pm »
First I would like to say this is one of the deepest fullest most enjoyable experiences I've had on Android. These kinds of games are quite rare on this platform, it's not a full Elder Scrolls but it's pretty close.

Now onto my question: I have completed the main story and every quest except one: Finding Midia's Fiance Birom. I have OCD and I NEED to know whether there's something after you finish every quest, like maybe your dad tells you what the hell he's been doing the whole time and why he didn't come back. But at the same time I don't want to run around for 10 hours trying fruitlessly to finish this quest. There was one mine where about a dozen doors were "Opens Elsewhere" and I kept running around inside there for 3 hours straight and still couldn't find the damn lever. I went over my steps about 10 times. So I gave up and exited the mine. Maybe that was the mine where you find Birom? I hope not.

So please tell me:
1- Is there anything special after finishing every quest in Naroth?
2- If there is then how do you find Birom?

Edit: UPDATE: Never mind. I found Birom wondering around somewhere in the forest. All quests are now completed. Father still says absolutely nothing. FU man! All that backstory and narrative for nothing! What the hell kind of ending is that? It's almost like you did it on purpose to piss us off. Why is it so anti-climactic?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 01:06:06 am by Zaza »

Offline EgonOlsen

• Administrator
  • quad
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 01, 2017, 01:44:16 pm »
Well...it has main quest line, which ends with a final boss and an ending sequence. That's all that I could do given the time and (no) budget.
The dungeon with the many "open elsewhere" doors is the most level heavy dungeon in the game. It's "just" an optional dungeon and it can be solved by finding lever after lever.

Offline Zaza

• byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 01, 2017, 08:43:42 pm »
You could have added some dialogue at the end with the dad. I wanted to know why he was there, did he find a prettier woman than his wife? I wanted to know why he was a badass mercenary. Did he pretend he was dead to avoid child support payments? Tell me!

Offline fireside

• double
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 21, 2018, 01:37:35 am »
I finally ordered a Fire hd 10 tablet and hopefully will be able to play this game.  I know I have to do an extra download to play google apps, but hopefully,  I can check it out.  Looking forward to it. 

Offline EgonOlsen

• Administrator
  • quad
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 26, 2018, 11:05:46 pm »
If it's a problem to run it from Google Play, I can always upload a side loadable version to my website if that helps. The game continues to grow on a slow but steady pace. Next year, it should surpass 500000 installs. Sadly, Google Play doesn't show the number of total install anymore to the creator for...reasons, I guess...

Offline fireside

• double
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 27, 2018, 06:07:59 am »
It seems to run all right.  I'm trying to get used to the controls right now.  Looks good though.  Like this Fire10 for 100 dollars.  It's not the best tablet in the world, but for the price, it's pretty nice.