Author Topic: Neuro Tennis  (Read 1207 times)

Offline aleks1283

• byte
    • View Profile
Neuro Tennis
« on: January 25, 2024, 08:14:33 am »

Offline EgonOlsen

• Administrator
  • quad
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jpct.net
Re: Neuro Tennis
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2024, 01:19:19 pm »
What's the minimum requirement for this game? I can't install it on any of my devices (granted, they are all a bit older now... ;D )...

Offline AeroShark333

• float
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2024, 02:23:59 pm »
It's a cool game but some things I noticed:

-> Is the game supposed to be played in landscape mode; I believe portrait mode might work as well
-> I found the controls a bit hard (on my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (Android 11) the button hitboxes seem a bit too small that it doesn't always register my presses when I try to press a button)
-> Additionally, I think it would be nice to have gyroscope controls maybe for left and right movement (it would also reduce the amount of buttons on screen; or allow the remaining buttons to be enlarged)
-> Lastly, I am not sure about this but it feels like the ball speed does not reset to a slower speed once one of both players has scored... (this has lead to sometimes 3 goals in a row because there is not much time to react after a goal has been scored)
-> Another suggestion might be to let the ball start closer to the opponent instead of from the center of the screen (so that the ball travels a bit further and allows for a better reaction)

Offline aleks1283

• byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2024, 03:08:46 pm »
What's the minimum requirement for this game? I can't install it on any of my devices (granted, they are all a bit older now... ;D )...
Hi Egon, android 11+

Offline aleks1283

• byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2024, 03:14:05 pm »
It's a cool game but some things I noticed:

-> Is the game supposed to be played in landscape mode; I believe portrait mode might work as well
-> I found the controls a bit hard (on my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (Android 11) the button hitboxes seem a bit too small that it doesn't always register my presses when I try to press a button)
-> Additionally, I think it would be nice to have gyroscope controls maybe for left and right movement (it would also reduce the amount of buttons on screen; or allow the remaining buttons to be enlarged)
-> Lastly, I am not sure about this but it feels like the ball speed does not reset to a slower speed once one of both players has scored... (this has lead to sometimes 3 goals in a row because there is not much time to react after a goal has been scored)
-> Another suggestion might be to let the ball start closer to the opponent instead of from the center of the screen (so that the ball travels a bit further and allows for a better reaction)

Hello. I made this application to study neural networks (although I didn’t implement in app), and if the game suddenly becomes popular, I’ll make your recommendations, thank you)))