Author Topic: Exception when rendering  (Read 11294 times)

Offline Melssj5

• double
    • View Profile
Exception when rendering
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2006, 10:07:23 pm »
:oops:  :oops:  :oops:

Yeah, what a fool!! I forgot that I used a VisList to pick objects. The picking method uses another method called getObject3DBy2D and I thought it was from jpct, but it was defined on my app. that happened because I used english names on my code instead of spanish ones.
Nada por ahora

Offline Melssj5

• double
    • View Profile
Exception when rendering
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2006, 06:37:18 am »
Well, in fact I was getting the visList from the world for each picking, the change I made was puting the picking code inside the render thread, because as losng as they were on 2 concurrent threads, it tried to pick from some Canvas that were no the right one. Thanks a lot.
Nada por ahora

Offline Melssj5

• double
    • View Profile
Exception when rendering
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2006, 07:06:48 am »
Well, I have an exception that its generated by the new jpct used here. I used it on another project and now I receive a not serializable exception. I changed to com package to the older one and this exception dissapeared. The error seems to happend when passing something by a network. If you need full details let me know it.
Nada por ahora

Offline EgonOlsen

• Administrator
  • quad
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jpct.net
Exception when rendering
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2006, 04:32:48 pm »
The exact text of the exception would help. I think that i've uploaded a version where the new VisListManager wasn't serializable.

Offline Melssj5

• double
    • View Profile
Exception when rendering
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2006, 08:06:09 am »
Hey, sorry for taking so many time to answer, and even more. I have not posted the exception and exaplining the case due to the time. I have no time for anything, sleeping 3 hours a day and I am so FU_ _ING tired now. I will post the code eventually. I dont want to delay anymore my game because if I do it, I will never be able to finish it and still needs many work.
Nada por ahora