Author Topic: Suggestion  (Read 4863 times)

Offline Melssj5

• double
    • View Profile
Suggestion
« on: June 25, 2007, 05:31:43 pm »
ok I have this suggestion:

I would want that jpct could draw and renderScene of certain objects3D or maybe from an ArrayList of object3D. Now why?

To be able to show just some objects and later add another ones. The use I am thinking is a lightweight sky or enviroment.

for example we can use a small sphere placed always arround the camera and this sphere can have an sky texture. Now we could draw and render only this Object3D and the overwrite the parts drawed by the rest of the world. this would result on drawing the sky only and the drawing the rest, like if there were 2 main layers on the final render to be displayed!

Nada por ahora

Offline EgonOlsen

• Administrator
  • quad
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jpct.net
Re: Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 07:28:07 pm »
You can already do something similar by using multiple worlds which can be rendered into a single frame. That should be more convenient, too, because each world maintains its own lights, camera...

Offline raft

• quad
    • View Profile
    • http://www.aptalkarga.com
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 01:10:21 pm »
for example we can use a small sphere placed always arround the camera and this sphere can have an sky texture. Now we could draw and render only this Object3D and the overwrite the parts drawed by the rest of the world. this would result on drawing the sky only and the drawing the rest, like if there were 2 main layers on the final render to be displayed!

that's what i do in karga to render the sky. it's discussed in a forum i guess

Offline Melssj5

• double
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 04:10:04 pm »
 :'(

Ok, I was out of jpct world many time I guess. I am learning again.
Nada por ahora