Bones - Skeletal and Pose Animations for jPCT/jPCT-AE > Bones

No animations found in collada file!

<< < (3/4) > >>

jaychang0917:
I got a new model from designer yesterday. But unfortunately it still can't be loaded, same error "ColladaStorage contains no skins." shows. I used text editor to open the working .dae file (Seymour.dae) and my model .dae file, i found there are two differences that my model lacks two nodes (library_controllers and library_physics_scenes).

Is this the root cause of the error? Thanks!

raft:
you compare it with what?

yes, possibly missing library_controllers is the reason

jaychang0917:

--- Quote from: raft on March 29, 2017, 11:04:36 am ---you compare it with what?

yes, possibly missing library_controllers is the reason

--- End quote ---

New errors occurred, it shows `There are more than one skeletons in ColladaStorage.` Have any idea?

--- Code: ---Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: There are more than one skeletons in ColladaStorage.
at raft.jpct.bones.BonesImporter.findUniqueArdorSkeleton(BonesImporter.java:359)
at raft.jpct.bones.BonesImporter.importCollada(BonesImporter.java:66)
at bones.samples.ProceduralAnimationSample.initialize(ProceduralAnimationSample.java:84)
at bones.samples.AbstractSample.loop(AbstractSample.java:91)
at bones.samples.ProceduralAnimationSample.main(ProceduralAnimationSample.java:311)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:147)

--- End code ---

raft:
well, the error is descriptive I suppose :) there are multiple skeletons. maybe you are exporting multiple models with separate skeletons?

you can have multiple models and all should be attached to a single skeleton

jaychang0917:

--- Quote from: raft on March 30, 2017, 12:20:03 pm ---well, the error is descriptive I suppose :) there are multiple skeletons. maybe you are exporting multiple models with separate skeletons?

you can have multiple models and all should be attached to a single skeleton

--- End quote ---

You mean the designer doesn't put the models under a root model?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version