Author Topic: Snippets / Example Board?  (Read 4688 times)

Offline 9kaywun

• byte
  • Java Programmer
    • View Profile
Snippets / Example Board?
« on: October 10, 2012, 09:36:40 am »
I noticed the support board has many duplicate/very similar threads.. So why not add a snippet board?
It would most likely encourage more developers to jump onto the jPCT wagon due to a wider array of reference/example function usage and help them catch on quicker.
I've used the lib since April now, and have struggled with some things due to lack of experience/understanding for the first few months myself.
I have created a few general systems in my client that I'm willing to share, that I think people would find helpful, but there's no board I think it's worth posting in because if it goes in support it will be bumped away...
Developing a 3D multiplayer engine using jPCT:
Deleted, will return soon..

Offline EgonOlsen

• Administrator
  • quad
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jpct.net
Re: Snippets / Example Board?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 09:49:10 am »
That's what the wiki is for. It has a code snippets section on the main page. If you want to contribute, i can create an account for you.

Offline 9kaywun

• byte
  • Java Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 07:24:13 pm »
That's what the wiki is for. It has a code snippets section on the main page. If you want to contribute, i can create an account for you.

Not sure HOW active I will be, but I would be more than glad to share some snippets/resources people might find useful when starting out w jPCT :)
Developing a 3D multiplayer engine using jPCT:
Deleted, will return soon..

Offline EgonOlsen

• Administrator
  • quad
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jpct.net
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 09:09:44 pm »
You should have mail with your username and password for the wiki.