Author Topic: My game for Android  (Read 31128 times)

Offline abed2000abed

• byte
    • View Profile
Re: my FPS game for Android
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2012, 04:22:31 pm »
Can I please ask you how you draw this very nice game , meaning what the tools you use to draw then export it to android application

i try to draw human and Move fingers this project for convert Text-to-sign language , thanks for your help :)

Offline Thomas.

• double
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2012, 08:45:05 am »
I don't get your question... Which software I'm using for 3D graphics? 3Ds max 2012...

Offline abed2000abed

• byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2012, 09:42:50 am »
ohh sorry what i'm try to doing convert Text-to-sign language , as you know sign language need to change hands and the face in some how , what i can use to start doing this in android i should be use 3Dmax and export it and import it to Eclipse , or if you know another way

Offline Thomas.

• double
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2012, 02:05:28 pm »
I think bones will be the best way, but I have no experience with this... how you can do it can be found here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G3MLLsaKKxI

Offline abed2000abed

• byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2012, 03:41:13 pm »
Thanks a lot i will try to found best way for it :)

Offline Thomas.

• double
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2012, 11:06:48 pm »
These are the two new screens from the game. Lights are created by build-in map editor. Currently I am working on dynamic shadows. With a friend, we invented the game's logic, but I did not get to implementation yet.

I am going to upload the video of current state tomorrow ;)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 06:01:47 pm by Thomas. »

Offline EgonOlsen

• Administrator
  • quad
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jpct.net
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2012, 11:45:55 pm »
So...it's no longer a fps game anymore (just asking, because you've mentioned a few post before that you would like to turn it into something else)?

Offline Thomas.

• double
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2012, 12:07:35 am »
Yes, it will be logic game with time travel. Maps will be simple because I would like to be able to create levels in build-in editor. I do not want to spend the years of the completion of the game ;)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 06:47:20 pm by Thomas. »

Offline Thomas.

• double
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2012, 12:39:25 am »
So here is first public video. It shows basic movements, water, some interactive objects, build-in map editor (only lights now), menu and not completed dynamic shadows. Please excuse the quality of the record...

http://youtu.be/e0BFkRQChCk
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 09:59:36 pm by Thomas. »

Offline EgonOlsen

• Administrator
  • quad
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2012, 10:07:44 pm »
Nice work! It's good to see that it's supposed to become a real game now, not "just" a tech demo. Your project was very beneficial for jPCT-AE because it pushed the limits.

Offline Thomas.

• double
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2012, 10:26:22 pm »
Thanks, good to see that someone likes my work :)

Offline Thomas.

• double
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2013, 06:44:42 pm »
Map editor now supports also particle emitters. This required scrollable list, so it is also new implemented thing.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 06:48:24 pm by Thomas. »

Offline Thomas.

• double
    • View Profile
Re: my game for Android
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2013, 09:27:15 pm »
I forgot to upload image of particle emitter editor, so here it is. I have also implemented the menu switcher, I was inspired by the Android 4.0 ones. I expanded the possibilities of lights (automatic discard distance, max intensity, max normal attenuation,...). For now I have enough creation of the menu and the map editor. The next thing will be possibility to return back in time. I have postponed it, because I have to rewrite some parts of the code.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 06:02:38 pm by Thomas. »

Offline EgonOlsen

• Administrator
  • quad
    • View Profile
Re: my game for Android
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2013, 03:19:22 pm »
The next thing will be possibility to return back in time.
Once you managed to do that, don't forget to write down the lottery numbers... ;)

Offline Thomas.

• double
    • View Profile
Re: My game for Android
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2013, 09:24:47 pm »
So, my level loader is rewritten and supports multi-core CPUs. But differences between single-core and multi-core is very small, much much smaller than I expected. Anyway, rewritten level loader is three times faster, than the one written more than year ago. Next thing, warning and error logs are saved in file for better debugging on many devices... and all logs are showed in dev section for my testings. Next. Interaction and crazy links (open door -> timer -> particles -> turn off lights) are ready to record, time travel is coming ;) ... Now I have to finish school project, artificial intelligence, I chose simple TicTacToe AI, so I'll soon be able to work on the game. There is nothing new to show. Maybe just new ListBox (same as C# + autoscroll and text wrapping). Scroll over thousands items without any lags :)

« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 06:03:25 pm by Thomas. »