Bones - Skeletal and Pose Animations for jPCT/jPCT-AE > Bones

Rigged JPCT Bone Models

<< < (2/3) > >>

idkm23:
I just noticed I'm getting this warning when I run the sample code:

Jan 08, 2016 11:04:23 AM com.jmex.model.ogrexml.anim.SkeletonLoader loadSkeleton
WARNING: Rotation axis not normalized

raft:

--- Quote from: idkm23 on January 08, 2016, 05:12:00 pm ---I just noticed I'm getting this warning when I run the sample code:

Jan 08, 2016 11:04:23 AM com.jmex.model.ogrexml.anim.SkeletonLoader loadSkeleton
WARNING: Rotation axis not normalized

--- End quote ---

this isnt so important.

I'm not sure what is happening there. ok, jPCT's coordinate system differ from Blender but the skeleton and the model should be oriented the same.

maybe there is some modifier for rotation on one of them in Blender and it's not applied by the exporter?

idkm23:
You're right, there's a 90 angle of rotation being applied to the mesh in Blender. Can I somehow finalize this rotation or something?

raft:
most possibly you can make that rotation permanent. but I dont know how, I'm not a Blender user.

idkm23:
I figured it out. For any other Blender users that may stumble upon this one day:

The exporter ignores "global" location/rotation/scale transformations. To apply these to the model permanently, select the object that has these transformations and hit CTRL+A and apply whichever transformation is not being applied.

Thanks again for the help

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version