Author Topic: virtual theater  (Read 7351 times)

Offline kolossus

• byte
    • View Profile
virtual theater
« on: November 09, 2006, 11:45:46 am »
Hi, my name is Felipe, i´m a student of cientist comput and i´m carrying through a work on virtual theater using jpct. To defend this idea i need of some examples that demonstrate situations of a theater part, as spot lights, multiple cams, text in the screen for the script. It would like to know if they somebody could in helping passing some of these examples or anysourcecode that it works with this.

THANKS.

Offline Melssj5

• double
    • View Profile
virtual theater
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 05:33:45 pm »
what exactly do you mean with virtual theather, what will you show there.

you cant do spot lights but can emulate it by different ways, about the different cameras is 100% posible and very easy, just define multiple cameras and if you need to change the view just use the desired camera.

About the text in a screen: what do you mean? you can model a scene with some text on the background! you can also make 3d animations that can run inside the software or even can Blit text directly to the screen!
Nada por ahora

Offline kolossus

• byte
    • View Profile
Teatro
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 06:14:40 pm »
I need to prove that the engine can be used for a virtual theater. I am being based on the demonstrative example of jpct, implementing new cameras and light, i need of a skill to modify the lights in real time.

THX

Offline Melssj5

• double
    • View Profile
virtual theater
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 06:22:41 pm »
Well, of course you can modify the lights in real time (position, intensuty, color) but this ligths are only like a bulb light and doenst really project shadows. ABout the cameras well of course you can have more than one but can render only one ata time! but you can make something to emulate multiple cam render behaviour, for example you can look at model 3D, it was a homework I did using jpct, you can download it from this site. It renders 4 different cameras at a time inside a JFrame.
Nada por ahora