Author Topic: Problem in Export to .bones  (Read 1228 times)

Offline dhavalkvaria

  • byte
  • *
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
Problem in Export to .bones
« on: January 04, 2014, 10:41:25 am »
Dear Sir,

I am trying to export my 3 animated actions [say kick,walk,idle] from blender>Xml>bones

But i am getting following problem :

1. At a time i am able to export single action only,say for example walk [Which currently i have opened in blender]
I need to export all the actions in skeleton.xml so my jpct-ae fill animation menu for all animation track

2. I have exported all animation individually. then just copied
<animation name="kick" length="0.3333333333333333">...</animation>

from all the skeleton.xml file to single skeleton.xml and rename

"Name = kick"
"Name = Walk"

and so on..

am is this a right way?

3. after performing step 2,i have exported .xml to .bones using jmeogre2bone.bat .

It shows all the menu in MENU But,when i hit animation menu,it will only set animation to keyframe : 1
not executing whole animation

What to do?

Please help i got stuck sir :(

Please note that

1. below code
        float index = animateSeconds / clipTime;
       Log.v("1. Anim sec : Clip Time",":"+animateSeconds +":" + clipTime);

GIVES values

01-04 00:47:17.936: VERBOSE/1. Anim sec : Clip Time(694): :0.0  :    0.33333334

2. My index variable gives value 0.0 for all iteration in following code

[from ninjademoactivity.java part of : public void onDrawFrame(GL10 gl) ]

      for (AnimatedGroup group : ninjas) {
                  group.animateSkin(index, animation);
                  Log.v("2. Index : Animation",":"+index +":" + animation);

Offline raft

  • Moderator
  • quad
  • *****
  • Posts: 1971
    • View Profile
    • http://www.aptalkarga.com
Re: Problem in Export to .bones
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 12:17:45 pm »
as I said, I never used Blender myself. but I guess it should allow exporting more than one animation at once. there is a wiki page for exporting from Blender for Bones, maybe that helps.

a quick look at to ninja.skeleton.xml file suggests that your hack at step 2 (ie manually merging animations) should work but I havent tried it myself.

your log output says animateSeconds is zero and in that case index will be zero. that may be relevant to your problem at step 3.

hope this helps